Need new places to eat?

11 Jul 2014 21:28 #11 by pineinthegrass
I don't know about tater salad, but they do offer potato salad, not that I've tried it. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2014 22:00 #12 by otisptoadwater
You say tomato I meant to type TATTER... Let's call the whole thing off! On second thought, let's go check out this food truck and get a belly full of great food!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Jul 2014 10:29 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Need new places to eat?
That El Rio place better get moving faster on construction or they are going to miss the whole summer season.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

13 Jul 2014 05:54 #14 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Need new places to eat?
I hope the Rio place is a Brewery. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Sep 2014 21:42 #15 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Need new places to eat?
I was pleasantly surprised by the chicken and biscuits (or corn bread) place at Pine Junction. I miss my fried okra and theirs is pretty darn good! Their bean and ham soup is also good! I don't really cook with salt so find their veggies a little on the salty side but know it is probably just right for most folks.

The other new place I've visited is The Den Restaurant in Marshdale. I really like the food and need to try their breakfast one of these days. The owners are very friendly and the service is great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

03 Sep 2014 08:53 #16 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Need new places to eat?
The old El Rio place won't be open until next spring, and it will be called the Riverside Italian Grill. They are planning on having patio seating as well!

Construction is coming along, it's going to be hard to wait. B)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds