What's in your smoker today?

16 Nov 2014 12:52 #1 by HappyCamper
I’ve got 2 pork tip roasts which marinated overnight in a coke and raspberry jalapeno marinade.

We will have pulled pork sandwiches and cauliflower au gratin tonight YUM!!! :drool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2014 17:43 #2 by ScienceChic
No smoker for us today - it was crock pot time! And since I love this dish too much to only have it once a year, we're going to enjoy Corned Beef and Cabbage with potatoes, carrots, and leeks in just a little bit.
:hungry:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

16 Nov 2014 18:34 #3 by HappyCamper
Looks wonderful, why did I not get an invite before I started smoking the pork?

16 Nov 2014 19:04 #4 by ScienceChic
Sorry HC! Next time! :biggrin: There's plenty of leftovers if you wanna come over tomorrow night. B)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds