What are you having for the game?

06 Feb 2016 20:34 #1 by quadman
We were invited up to the neighbors and my wife is making her crock pot enchilada pie can't wait it is the BOMB.

Also hear that we will have wings, meatballs, desserts and what every the other folks bring.

Just like Thanksgiving but I don't think there will be much pumpkin pie.

:mane: :godenver:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2016 22:18 #2 by ScienceChic
Since it's pretty much the only time that hubby is given carte blanche to be as unhealthy as he likes, he's made queso dip, Skyline Chili Dip, avocado deviled eggs (for me), and his famous File Gumbo. This stuff is heavenly, but it's an entire stock pot when made so that's why we save it for big parties. Have 27 RSVPs, will have to shovel the street tomorrow for parking! :)
#goodproblemstohave! :)

Go Broncos and may we all not suffer indigestion, either from the food or the game. ;)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Feb 2016 10:45 #3 by FredHayek
Small function here, just hardcore footballers who really want to watch the game. Big pan of lasagna plus starting off with hot wings, of course.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds