Finally got the glich out

04 Sep 2010 15:55 #1 by At Home With Rebecka
Holy cow!!! I've been locked out of 285bound ever since I opened my account a month ago...finally the glich is fixed and I'm here!!

I was so excited when I found out about 285bound.com! I'm an avid food writer, blogger and canning aficionado. I just recently moved back to Colorado after living in Sanibel Florida for the past five years. It's so nice to be back in Colorado! I've really missed the mountain air and the glorious mountains. Conifer is unmatched in it's beauty and the residents have been very welcoming.

I absolutely, do not, miss the bugs in Florida!

I would love to chat with anyone interested in sharing the love of cooking and eating great foods. Canning and cooking parties are a must!! I enjoy teaching canning and gourmet cooking techniques, sharing recipes and fun stories about life’s most precious moments. If you would like to book a class email me at: . ...

Please take a moment to check out my blog for my most recent photos and recipes.

http://athomewithrebecka.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Sep 2010 17:06 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Finally got the glich out
Sanibel is a beautiful place. I loved your website so I am sooooo glad you made it back on.
I look forward to keeping up with you and your website.

04 Sep 2010 17:53 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Finally got the glich out
Rebecka was it a virus on your computer?

10 Sep 2010 08:30 #4 by At Home With Rebecka
Hi CinnamonGirl, I'm really not sure what the issues has been...operator error or a bug in my computet, but it continus to happen! Very frustrating! I'm hoping that this time I'll be in for good and not have any more issues with staying logged in.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and sharing some fun recipes! :woo hoo:

17 Sep 2010 15:27 #5 by Carpet Direct
I just love your blog and website!
I look forward to trying some of your recipes.

09 May 2011 11:56 #6 by At Home With Rebecka
Well, I finally got a new computer and I think I might just be back in business. It was Christmas time when was last able to access the site. Let's hope that "three times the charm" and I'm done with error reports and being locked out of 285 bound...Thank heavens it's Spring time in the Rockies....time to get some canning done and spend some time outside with the BBQ. I'll be posting some new recipes very soon!!

09 May 2011 12:08 #7 by The Viking

At Home With Rebecka wrote: Well, I finally got a new computer and I think I might just be back in business. It was Christmas time when was last able to access the site. Let's hope that "three times the charm" and I'm done with error reports and being locked out of 285 bound...Thank heavens it's Spring time in the Rockies....time to get some canning done and spend some time outside with the BBQ. I'll be posting some new recipes very soon!!

Looking forward to them! :thumbsup:

09 May 2011 12:08 #8 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Finally got the glich out

At Home With Rebecka wrote: Well, I finally got a new computer and I think I might just be back in business. It was Christmas time when was last able to access the site. Let's hope that "three times the charm" and I'm done with error reports and being locked out of 285 bound...Thank heavens it's Spring time in the Rockies....time to get some canning done and spend some time outside with the BBQ. I'll be posting some new recipes very soon!!

Glad you are back!

09 May 2011 13:23 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Finally got the glich out
:like:

14 May 2011 08:03 #10 by At Home With Rebecka

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds