Can anyone give me a review of the 285 Diner in KS Center?

08 Jan 2011 20:59 #1 by PondLady
We were driving through the King Soopers Center and noticed the 285 Diner (not to be confused with 285 Bar & Grill) and I believe the sign said "now open" which led me to believe it was new. It's around Knit Knook and Ravens. Has anyone eaten there? What's on their menu?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 08:11 #2 by Lucky
Good prices, mediocre food. Good service also.

09 Jan 2011 08:17 #3 by The Viking
I disagree Lucky. I love their food. It is all homestyle cooking. Reminds me of Cracker Barrel. Love the Salmon Ceasar salad, and pork chops dinner and the meatloaf. All very large portions with great potatoes and vegetables. And every meal so far is under $10. And the service no matter how busy has always been great. I order a lot of take out and they have it ready within 10-15 minutes.

09 Jan 2011 10:08 #4 by RenegadeCJ
I agree with Viking....they are homestyle cooking. Everything I have had there was good, and the service is excellent!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Jan 2011 11:50 #5 by PondLady
Sounds good! We'll give it a try as we're always looking for good places for dinner when we're in the neighborhood. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds