Sweet Fanny Adams in Bailey has closed.

17 May 2010 19:58 #1 by The Viking
Sweet Fanny Adams in Bailey has closed. I knew this but did not know why for sure. The owner Karen did post a message on another board about it. I am hoping it is OK to post a message from Karen over here that I found in another location?

Hi, Folks, this is Karen from Fanny's,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for your support and patronage over the past few years. Without you, the poor economy and difficult winters would have taken us down along with so many of our less fortunate fellow business owners. But Andy and I are still the owners of the building and the business, business has been really picking up, and Fanny's is still on the market.

g & hbunch are quite right, in that I was personally "running out of steam", and it was getting physically tougher and tougher for me to keep going. So, we tried to engage a management company, but ran into complications which necessitated a closing to sort out. Sincere apologies to those have been let down, especially our loyal employees and friends. Closure was unavoidable, not our choice, and no one is more upset than we are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2010 20:06 #2 by JMC
Not sure what this means but sure hate to see another local biz go down. I hope the Llama place makes it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds