images, is it me or

20 Nov 2013 19:12 #1 by Blazer Bob
Memorex?

J/K latley a lot of images I try and post return this: "Your images may only be up to 800 pixels wide"

Has something here changed or something about how I copy image url and past it different?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2013 19:34 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic images, is it me or
Have not noticed that, but I have seen sites getting harder to copy paste and link to. Sign of the times I guess. Personally I run Firefox with no Javascript or Flash or movies, so I really see very little. LOL SOBS! I'm sure the NSA sees everything though.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Nov 2013 09:02 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic images, is it me or
Yes, we noticed that some images were being posted that bled over too far right so we changed the database settings to not allow any images larger than 800 pixels wide (which takes it right up to the right edge of the forum). I've noticed myself that even if I upload images to imageshack.us and tell it to make it 800 pixels, that for some reason it doesn't and I have to go re-size the original image. If you need help resizing an image, please email it to . and we'll be happy to do that for you. Sorry if it's caused you any inconvenience.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds