Can't find the trash talk between MMT and another website

07 Apr 2014 10:06 #1 by Ashley
New here. Where do I find the thread, in the Ring I presume where MMT owners and another website go after each other online and in a lawsuit. I would like to read what all the hoopla was about before deciding anything after all I have heard? Do you remove some threads? I met up with a few that have such horrific things to say. I want to confirm whether they are accurate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2014 10:43 #2 by JosieKlemaier
This is not the "trash talk" you're specifically looking for, but here's a link to the article I wrote after the matter was settled: http://www.denverpost.com/golden/ci_252 ... le-lawsuit

The Flume (theflume.com) covered the cases in more detail. You'll need to pass their pay wall (which I think you can do this for under $3 for a week) to see the past reporting.

07 Apr 2014 10:52 #3 by pacamom
Search for
Statement from Communities Bound and Science Sense

07 Apr 2014 11:27 #4 by ScienceChic
Hi Ashley, welcome. No threads have ever been deleted, and there are ones in the Campfire, the Courthouse, and the Ring that all deal with the history of the last year, you can pull them up by using the "Search" function at the top of the page. To keep in mind though, is that what is posted publicly is very little of what actually happened, as a trial and all information becoming public never occurred.

If you have any questions or concerns, you are always welcome to call or email me and I'd be happy to answer what little I am now able, though I personally am looking forward and what positive things can be done for the community rather than on re-hashing what's been done as that serves no one well. I understand that there are still questions lingering, and I'd like to try to help; just know that I may not be able to answer many questions due to the settlement agreement. The phone number is 720-608-0285 and email is . .

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds