Meyer's Ranch

21 Sep 2015 13:00 #1 by buya
Meyer's Ranch was created by buya
I don't know where else to go to comment so I am writing you today. I think it would be to the communities best interest to know that Meyer's Ranch isn't being managed properly nor are they honest to vendors or bands. Time and time again people keep putting up with broken promises, violations of contract, etc. from people who mis manage venues such as a beautiful pristine setting as Meyer's Ranch. The community that has entrusted and appointed some people to organize, operate and determine what type of events should be held at this venue, however they haven't been honest and forth coming and it would be to someone's best interest to audit the activity the revenue, etc. for any discrepancies and to avoid treating vendors, musicians and the like from being deceived and dishonored by their contracts. I'm giving you a chance to report the truth from one person's eyes however it might be a good chance for an ambitious writer to do research and report the truth. Thank you.

You can choose to not post any information on this but as a community newspaper I would think that it is your job to communicate honest news to your community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2015 15:39 #2 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Meyer's Ranch
Hello buya,

Thank you for joining My Mountain Town and for sharing your experiences. We appreciate honest feedback of our local businesses and nonprofits, both good and bad, and we are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with one of our local venues. We are not a newspaper so we don't do investigative reporting of that kind, but we will pass this along to our contacts at the local newspapers, High Timber Times, The Flume, and Denver Post's YourHub, so they are made aware and can look into it further if they wish. If you would like for them to contact you for additional details, could you private message your contact information to us so we can pass it along? If you click on our username, that will take you to our Profile Page where you can send a direct message.

Thank you,
My Mountain Town

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds