infra red saunas question

06 Apr 2011 11:04 #1 by Nic at Night
Are you familiar with them? Are they effective for allergies and asthma?
Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 11:32 #2 by rocky mtn thyroid center
Hey Nic-

I have a far infrared sauna and if the reason for allergies or asthma is one of toxicity, it may help. These saunas are primarily designed to detox.
I'm a big believer in these as I have felt the difference in myself in terms of energy and mental clarity. Pretty cool.

Dr. T

11 Apr 2011 13:00 #3 by chirodrk1
Replied by chirodrk1 on topic infra red saunas question
Hello Nic at Night;

While I am familiar with infra red as a modality, I am not familiar with the infra red saunas. Dr T seems to have had some positive experience with them and I plan on researching them further. I do know that chiropractic has helped both of those conditions with spinal adjustments and nutritional counseling. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

To Your Health
Dr Greg

11 Apr 2011 13:33 #4 by Nic at Night
Thanks . i will pm both of you. Great service!

11 Apr 2011 13:37 #5 by Nic at Night

chirodrk1 wrote: Hello Nic at Night;

While I am familiar with infra red as a modality, I am not familiar with the infra red saunas. Dr T seems to have had some positive experience with them and I plan on researching them further. I do know that chiropractic has helped both of those conditions with spinal adjustments and nutritional counseling. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

To Your Health
Dr Greg

Thanks for responding . I have mold allergy that causes plugs to develop in my lungs. . I take anti fungal meds and steroids. looking for some help. thanks

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds