Theres a new kid in town!!!!

10 Apr 2011 12:50 #1 by schwansman
Theres a new kid in town!!!! was created by schwansman
:biggrin: I am about to burst and am so excited about being here!!!!!
I have my work set out for me but, I am hoping to get this accomplished in record time. :crossed: I have been assigned the entire 285 corridor from basically c-470 to Kenosha Pass and I am looking for a bunch of great new customers. If I haven't said, I am your local Schwansman and I have great frozen goodies for your freezer! Everything from ice cream and treats to veggies and great stuff for the grill! :thumbsup: And I can't forget about the quick fixes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everything you might need for your family! Now, we are a home delivery service but, alot of people don't know we do fundraisers that can be quite successful for non-profit organizations like schools, and clubs. :yeahthat: I'm running out of room so heres the http://www.schwans.com or call the phone center at
1-888-schwans.  :Thanks:
I look forward to serving you!!! :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 12:53 #2 by Ice
Replied by Ice on topic Theres a new kid in town!!!!
I see your trucks all the time, how about posting a list of what you offer?

10 Apr 2011 13:31 #3 by schwansman
Replied by schwansman on topic Theres a new kid in town!!!!
Well , lets see I have a request for a list.. I will have to make it brief because we have over 350 items but, in catagories this might help. First, Ice cream treats half gallons, gallons you name it and it is great! Chicken, fish, steaks, pork chops, fresh from your freezer veggies and blends, Snacks, pizza, all kinds of breakfast items, lunch, dinner, great sides, and fantastic quick fixes like steakbites and mealkits, eggrolls, and complete entree's. We know how to do potatoes like no other, and always creating more new an exciting things. Of course if you like flag me down and ask for a catalogue for the entire list with prices and some nutritional info!!!!

10 Apr 2011 20:45 #4 by Local_Historian
Do you still do catalogs, and do you still do beef tips in gravy?

19 Apr 2011 15:28 #5 by Momma Bear
So excited. I will go on line and see when your up in Conifer Mtn!! Hopefully, you deliver after 5:00 p.m. for those folks who work during the day! :crossed: :crossed:

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds