Neuropathy & Laser Treatments - Karraker Chiropractic

11 Apr 2011 14:15 #1 by chirodrk1
Hello,
For this week's post I have chosen an article on neuropathy. There are many people who are suffering from this incredibly painful condition and many of these patients have been told by their medical doctors that there is no cure for neuropathy outside of managing the pain with powerful narcotics. I have found that with the class IV high powered therapeutic laser, I have been able to get some amazing results with neuropathy patients. Of course it depends on what is causing the neuropathy as to the type of results we get, how soon we get them, and how long the results last. In one instance I have seen a patient with neuropathy in both feet go from a pain level of 10 to a level of 1 within 15 sessions. I have also seen a case study where a lady who was diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy walked out of the doctor's office with no pain, numbness or tingling in her feet or legs after 15 sessions. The relief lasted for almost one year before coming back and she had to receive more laser treatments. Diabetics often have to continue to receive maintenance doses to keep the symptoms away.

Please read the article and if you have neuropathy or know of someone who does please give them my information and have them contact me as soon as possible. Also, if you have any further questions regarding neuropathy and how laser is helping to cure this condition, please ask and I will be happy to answer your questions for you.

To Your Health
Dr Greg

Read more about Neuropathy & Laser Treatments at:
http://www.ehow.com/about_5036278_cold-laser-treatments-neuropathy.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds