Local Handyman looking for work

15 Aug 2011 17:35 #1 by Delaar
I am a handyman looking for work. I can do just about anything that needs to be done on a residential property. Please call (303) 918-7197 for a free estimate, or you can email me at . . Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2011 18:39 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Local Handyman looking for work
Do you have a resume you could send me?

16 Aug 2011 12:16 #3 by ScienceChic
Hey Delaar! It was great to meet you at the CTI picnic Sunday, sorry I ran off at the end there. If you have time and are interested in volunteering and helping out the community, we could certainly use your expertise with the 285 Barnraisers group too! Here's the thread for more info on the current project, and I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities in the future!

Best wishes with your work! If anything comes up that needs to be done at my house, I'll give you a call (if you don't mind running down the hill!). :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Aug 2011 14:21 - 12 Apr 2018 15:05 #4 by JMC

09 Jan 2012 08:51 #5 by Delaar
I'm still looking for work, so if you need some work done just let me know. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds