Childcare available all day on Wednesdays

21 Aug 2011 21:32 #1 by ringo2823
Hi there~

I am a responsible, flexible, & happy stay-at-home mom of a 5 year old daughter. I am married, 37 years old, very creative, honest, & punctual. I live in Conifer at the top of Kings Valley/Conifer Mtn. I know how difficult it is to find quality childcare. I want my child to be in a fun, loving, nurturing environment & I would like to provide that to your family as well! I am looking to provide you with childcare in your home, if you're not opposed to me bringing her along. We will come to you!

I have been certified in CPR, infant CPR, as well as First Aid. I am very familiar with newborns, infants, & multiples! I have previous experience as a Kindergarten Teacher's Aide & I've also taught summer school gymnastics. I have numerous years of babysitting knowledge dating back to when I was a teenager. I have been a Rock Climbing Instructor & worked as a Challenge Course Facilitator, so I have many years of experience with children of all ages.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please feel free to send me a message. Rates are negotiable depending upon circumstances. I am happy to provide my resume, childcare references, & many great letters of recommendation upon meeting. I look forward to speaking with you further.

***I guarantee Peace of Mind :O)

Thank you for your consideration & enjoy your day!
Cathy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds