Have you tried yoga yet?

01 Oct 2011 13:04 - 08 May 2012 08:19 #1 by Mountaingirl
If not, give it a try. I've heard time and again the reasons why people don't try yoga;

"I'm not flexible" and/or "I can't reach my toes". These are not requirements and there are no "goals" in yoga.

From experience, yoga brings and increases flexibility and strengthens all muscle groups - and a very true guideline - you begin where you are. It also massages & cleanses the organs and we actually learn how to breath more deeply - which calms the mind or "monkey mind" as they say.

We all know aging causes atrophy, research shows yoga actually reverses and slows down this process.

If you'd like private sessions, I instruct Yoga for EveryBody.

I have a studio in S. Evergreen, have been professionally trained, am certified and can instruct all levels.

I will personalize your instruction according to your needs and limitations. I have instructed throughout Evergreen for 10 years and my references impeccable. I have taught Hatha, Vinyassa, Bikram, Men's Yoga, stretch for seniors, pre-natal and yoga for children.

I have all the stuff you'd need, mat, blocks, straps, water - just bring you:) I promise to give you a slice of heaven, which has been my experience also.

Give yourself the gift of health, you are worth it.

Yoga is the fountain of youth, opens the body and the mind. :heart:

Namaste - "the divine in me honors the divine in you"

(If interested, Please pm me your contact information; and I'll answer any questions you have, Thanks!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2011 09:41 #2 by Slicky
Replied by Slicky on topic Have you tried yoga yet?
I'm interested.

How about a phone number, location, pricing, etc.?

08 Oct 2011 14:18 #3 by Mountaingirl
Location is S. Evergreen - Marshdale - off Hwy 73, pricing is according to your level, needs and time frame - an individual approach, and a sliding scale - your input valued.

Call me to discuss,

Phone # 303.881.6379.

Thank you!

08 May 2012 08:09 #4 by Mountaingirl
Friendly Reminder for you local Yogi's; Yoga For EveryBody

Introducing; Yoga For EveryBody, conveniently located, in your neighborhood!

Based on experience, studies and practice, yoga brings and increases flexibility and strengthens all muscle groups - and a very true guideline - you begin where you are.

Yoga also massages & cleanses our organs and we actually learn how to breath more deeply - which calms the mind or "monkey mind".

We all know aging causes atrophy; research shows yoga actually reverses and slows down this process. The benefits of yoga are unlimited and compliments all forms of exercise from biking, climbing, & running, allowing your muscles to stretch while being strengthened, with compassion.

Please come and join us Tuesday evenings, 5:30 - 6:30pm and Saturdays @ 10 - 11am in our practice; Yoga for EveryBody. Cost is $10.00.

First class complimentary; bring a friend, second class FREE.

Location is in S. Evergreen Complex, across from fire station, in Marshdale, next door to Mountain Connection, off Hwy 73 and N. Turkey Creek Rd., upstairs of coffee shop, views are incredible in our spacious location.

If you'd like private sessions, we can arrange according to your schedule.

I have been professionally trained, am certified (RYT), insured and instruct all levels, concentrating on correct alignment, safety my priority.

I personalize your instruction according to your needs and limitations. I have instructed throughout Evergreen for 10 years. We practice Hatha-Vinyasa or flow yoga, transitioning your poses on your breath.

Remember to incorporate 1 hour of "you" time in your busy schedule - Give yourself the Gift of Health, you are worth it!

Yoga is the fountain of youth; opens the body, mind and heart. :heart:

Please call with questions and/or to reserve your spot - 303.881.6379.

Namaste - "the divine in me honors the divine in you"

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
-Buddha

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds