Do you want more customers?

13 Oct 2011 17:51 - 18 Jan 2012 19:39 #1 by Mountaingirl
Based on personal experience, I can help you.

Echo Pages, our mountain community directory supports local/small businesses, is a family owned company with family businesses at the heart of what makes us different.

Just ask your neighbors, Echo Pages, hands down, is THE preferred book, unbeatable in cost and service. Literally a fraction of the cost of DEX - and we don't heap our books under mailboxes; we hand deliver to businesses and mail to residences, and ensure delivery, which is ensuring your investment.

The Mountain Community (Evergreen) book prints March 2012, which is approaching fast, publication @ 38,000.

What else makes us different?

We use soy based ink, recycled paper and recycle our books. Our web site linking to your site for FREE, won 7 out of 7 awards; [url=http://www.echopages.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.echopages.com[/url] - crystal clean.

Unlike our beautiful artistic publications; a "one time read", our book is directional, customers looking for specific services, ready to buy; liken to your "resume" in businesses and residences 365 days a year, 24/7. And those publications' monthly cost is comparable to our yearly cost - truly.

* Echo Pages is THE MOST circulated medium, covering 100% of YOUR demographic market and the only medium where clients/customers actually come to you,- DIRECTIONAL usage. Check out the cost of mailers! Unless you have an immediate need for that service, we all know where they wind up.

* Over 90% of people using YP's end up as someone's customer - this is where your Ad tells your story .

* YP's is worth two to four times it's investment just in the way it supports all other forms of advertising. . . .including word of mouth and referrals - this is where your white page listing is essential. And with word of mouth, you have no control over what is being said. Your Ad gives you complete control to tell your story.

* Echo Pages offers you print; including internet/Web Site links and Smart Phone APPs - FREE; putting your Ad in all Smart Phones; with all the other features; a map/directions, phone #, and ability to "share" you with family & friends.

Also, as a result of our partnership with all chambers, we give a FREE mint green listing under all your headings, indicating if you are a Member of The Chamber of Commerce.

Yes it's true, social media has and continues to explode. Print, which has been proven effective for over 100 years, works together with your web site. And, statistics show baby boomers prefer the community books, the one's who primarily need your services. Social media requires your work for continual maintenance - time consuming and expensive. With Echo Pages, you approve your Ad once, designed by professional artists, and your done for the year. Your Ad then works for you, taking no holidays nor vacations:) Also, less threat of spammers/hackers .

To quote a contractor, "with Echo Pages, you can find your service you need locally, look your worker in the eye and handshake on the deal; with strictly website contractors, you can't do that, you have no idea who your hiring and what you'll wind up paying for". I agree, good, old fashioned community supporting community.

Please allow me to give you options with information and prices before you make your decision - I promise you, you'll be amazed at the price. And you'll be pleased with your return on investment - my goal.

Please call Susan @ 303.670.9699 for a program detailed to your needs and budget, and allow me to bring you more customers! I am gratified to live and work in our community, participating in the opportunity to help us thrive.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2012 13:45 #2 by Mountaingirl
Who says print doesn't work?? Au Contraire; it has for over 100 years, and we still do.

Calls directly from Echo Pages between April 8, thru December 2,

CALL TRACKING STATISTICS;

EDS WASTE SOLUTIONS - 1,052.

MINTZ LAW FIRM - #251 - 2010, #381 - 2011

ABSOLUTE APPLIANCE - 215

DIESEL REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE - #75 IN 2009, #80 IN 2010, #114 IN 2011

COWBOY MOVING AND STORAGE - 596

I can go on, but you get the point. Stats show not only incredible "return on investment" but a consistent increase.

In addition to your Ad, (which by the way, stays in businesses and residences 365 days a year) we give you FREE Web site links and FREE Smart phone APP's. :like:

No one touches our price and value!

PM me if you want more customers, it is my pleasure to help our community THRIVE!

Mountain (Evergreen) prints in 2 months and @ 38,000 publication.

18 Jan 2012 13:52 #3 by Blazer Bob
I think that the amount of yellow page customers a co. gets varies with the type of business. My business does not get a lot but I am posting this to say the yp business I do get is from Echo, not Dex.

18 Jan 2012 16:48 #4 by Mountaingirl
I agree with you, good point; also my take away, "business you get is from Echo Pages:)

I also agree with your choice, not only because I believe in Echo based on experience, but they are a family company, supporting family/small business's - this is why I represent them.

Your "heading" is also a necessity - we need to care for our chimneys to prevent fires, etc. Business's that leave our book directly sends customers to the competition and business's that don't advertise, statistics show, sadly, close.

When my boiler died this winter, I did not sit down at my computer, nor did I look up a contractor on my I-Phone - I used my book, and supported a local, family business - and his reputation that his Ad stated was right on par. Baby boomers love and use our community books.

So I'll add, thank you, community! :heart:

18 Jan 2012 18:07 #5 by Blazer Bob

Mountaingirl wrote: I agree with you, good point; also my take away, "business you get is from Echo Pages:)

I also agree with your choice, not only because I believe in Echo based on experience, but they are a family company, supporting family/small business's [/ this is why I represent them.

:

I certainly agree with what I bolded and feel the same way as both a consumer and a homeowner but I want to say it is not my choice, it is my data. I have only been doing this since 1998 but it is a rare day when I do not get my customers source for Neptune. That is both here and when my business was in Michigan.

Local books win hands down.

18 Jan 2012 19:17 #6 by Mountaingirl
your a smart business person -

there are several crucial factors to successful advertising, 3 of those are;

tracking, tracking, tracking,

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds