Dog Sitter needed!!

02 Dec 2011 09:21 #1 by Local_Historian
Things have gotten complicated, so I'm looking for a dog/house sitter for December 14th - 17th.

What I need -
- MUST stay overnight at the house the 14th through the 17th. (exception being the night of the 17th - we get in late, but person must be willing to stay in case of weather delays).

- is able to work a wood stove in case the power goes out.

- gets along WELL with dogs, since I have three of them.

- I also need someone who is going to be reliable with their time - I don't care if you are out and about during the day, but one of the dogs is diabetic and blind - she needs her shots and meals at specific times of the day.

- Someone who is confortable giving shots to a dog.

I cannot afford much, but you will have free run of the fridge and pantry to eat from during your stay here, use of cable, internet, netflix and a quiet place to finish off Christmas crafting, wrapping, or just a mini vacation.

I absolutely CANNOT have a smoker do this - my husband's asthma is such that any sort of tobacco smoke or residue sets him off in a bad way.

I MUST have references from prior house sitting, pet sitting and/or child care jobs, and I WILL check them.

I am willing to consider a teen or college student with good reputation and good parental backing -yes, I want to meet the parents too.

My work schedule is frantic this next week with no computer access, so please call my cell phone and leave a message if I don't answer - 303-887-3048.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2012 20:12 #2 by ShilohToo
Replied by ShilohToo on topic Dog Sitter needed!!
Hello,
I am a recently retired Lockheed Martin Software engineer, and have nothing to do and looking to start house & dog sitting. (no cats, I'm allergic to cats.) I am a dog lover and have one myself (I had 3 for years but the older one's have passed on). I am a non-smoker and am experienced with dog training.
I have no prior experience house sitting, or dog sitting other then for friends dogs at my house.
If you ever need a house/dog sitter in the future please respond to my message and maybe I can be of service. I can give excellent personal references.
Thank you
Walt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds