Best Massage EVER!!!!

26 Jan 2012 11:00 #1 by dede1
Best Massage EVER!!!! was created by dede1
I want to highly recommmend a great massage therapist!! She is able to really get to those tight trigger points and work out all the kinks. When I leave, I feel like a new person, relaxed and ready to take on whatever comes next. Her prices are very reasonable, you will not be disappointed!!

Her name is Waltred (I think that's German for dynamite comes in small packages), she just opened her own massage studio on Highway 73 in the Evergreen Professional Building (across from the Bistro). You may already know her from her days at First Feather Spa...

Give her a call to schedule:
303-696-0676 or 720-401-2285

ENJOY!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2012 11:11 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Best Massage EVER!!!!
Thanks dede, you reminded me that I could really use one! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds