Resume Writing - Professional, Clean, Personal, Fast

26 Mar 2012 16:33 #1 by Scooby72
Your resume is a reflection of your skills, experience, qualifications, achievements, education, and volunteer activities. It is an employers first impression of you - make it a positive and lasting impression. In this job market and economy it is imperative that you market yourself to the fullest.

I am offering professional resume writing and clean up. Initial consultation is free, I will give you a summary of what I think needs to be highlighted and changed, depending on what you would like done. If you chose to utilize my services, the fee will be $25 to $50, which will be agreed upon prior. If you just want a quick review (second opinion of sorts) then the fee will be very nominal. My turn around time will be 8 - 48 hours depending on current workload and how fast you need it.

Please note, I do not support fabricating your resume - many services tend to embellish and exaggerate, I do not.

I will be creating your resume, I do not have a group of people that I send it too - it's just me!

Payments will be processed through PayPal.

For my services, you will receive:

** Copy of resume to edit in either Mac or PC formats.
** Scanned copy to email/upload to job search websites.
** Meticulous attention to you and your resume.
** Minor changes for 6 months for free.
** Discounts for referrals.

Please PM me your contact information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds