FIRE MITIGATION, Need Tree Work Done?

01 May 2012 22:03 - 28 Jun 2012 13:18 #1 by JuryTreeCare
Well I'm here to help. I am a trained arborist and specialize in all facets of tree work. I can do fire mitigation, removals, pruning, dead wood, and climbing. I can do more difficult tree work that requires climbing using rope and saddle and rigging techniques to protect property and land. Give me a call or message me for a free quote. Call Jury Tree Care and talk to Matt at 720-924-6001.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2012 17:28 #2 by TPP
I'll call ya Matt!

03 May 2012 15:55 #3 by TPP
Matt left message. will pm with phone #.

08 May 2012 12:27 #4 by TPP
Matt just left, and what an AWESOME job. I wanted 2 100' trees close to house, downed. He showed up on time for estimate, gave me a very reasonable estimate, and agreed to come in today to complete job, ON A HAND SHAKE! Matt has the right attutide he believes in getting it done correctly the first time. I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. He show up for job on TIME, got right to it, and dropped those trees right where I wanted them, and I do mean RIGHT where I wanted them. I HIGHLY recommend. Jury Tree Care @ 720-924-6001 (he lives in Bailey, e-mail is . .
He's just getting started, but after 21 years, it feels GREAT that there is finally have tree-man, that's ON TIME, Reasonable, and a PRO.

15 May 2012 19:42 #5 by JuryTreeCare
we are offering a 10 percent discount right now to anyone who has tree work done from now till june 16th. so give us a call and get ready for fire season. we greatly appreciate your patronage.
Matt

30 May 2012 11:17 #6 by cabinish
It's a little worrisome to have dangerous work done on your property when you can't be present, but it was unavoidable and I needn't have worried.

Matt put in a hard day's work, got a huge tree down safely, and carefully pruned mistletoe out of many infected trees. He hauled an old slash pile away and cut down stumps left previously, cleared the area and hauled it all away - all for an extremely reasonable price.
My trees are much happier and Matt did a great job!

28 Jun 2012 13:16 #7 by JuryTreeCare
Thank you for all the great reviews! We strive to be safe, on time and hard working!

In July we are offering last minute FIRE MITIGATION! Do you have lots of 'dead' trees around your home(within 75feet) or pine needles over-running the ground?? Give us a call for a free estimate and find out how we can help save your home from a nearby fire.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds