Looking for Work

11 May 2012 14:37 - 11 May 2012 14:50 #1 by Momma Bear
Looking for Work was created by Momma Bear
Hello 285 Bound,

My name is Amanda and I'm a 19 year old Nursing student (Honor's/just completed 2nd year) who will be returning home from College (Adams State University) on May 11th and looking for all types of work this summer. I'm available for babysitting (CPR certified) and have six years experience watching children of all ages. I'm also available for house sitting/pet sitting/cleaning/painting/yard work and any other odd jobs you can think of. I have excellent references and a clean driving record. Please respond to this post or PM or call me at (303) 903-4426. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2012 14:39 - 11 May 2012 14:54 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Looking for Work
thanks

11 May 2012 14:50 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Looking for Work
Hi Amanda!

I think jmc means the Pinecammer's part :wink: - we're the whole 285 Community here! :wave:

Welcome home and best of luck at finding some work, I'm sure there are people who will need your services!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds