Weekend Sales Position at the Winery in Bailey

31 May 2012 08:17 #1 by Cellar Master
Aspen Peak Cellars is looking for a self motivated, organized and hard working part time employee for our Tasting Room in Bailey.

Hours: Saturdays and Sundays 11-6
Job Description: Wine Tastings, Sales, Some Food Service, Winery Tours, Cleaning, Social Media Posting, etc.
Pay depends on experience.

Stop in at Aspen Peak Cellars, 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey (Around Rustic Square) to fill out an application.
Start working ASAP.

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2012 10:10 #2 by ScienceChic
Oooh, if I didn't already have a job, I would SO be there!

Are there employee discounts available? Hmm, maybe I could bring my laptop and multi-task. :biggrin:

Good luck filling the position, it sounds like fun!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds