PART TIME WORK DESPERATELY NEEDED

28 Jun 2012 12:33 #1 by brenda
I am looking for part time work as a Receptionist, Office Worker, Errand Runner, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Home care Provider, Supervised Visitation, almost any type of work. I have experience in a wide range of jobs that I have worked. I have 35 years work related experience. I am a real "people person". I am flexible, work hard, learn easily, experienced, honest and very reliable. Please call Brenda at 303-838-5254 or 303-204-3740.

THANK YOU FOR CHECKING THIS OUT! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2012 16:43 #2 by Valle Girl
Alpine Access and Customer Communications Company are two companies that are always looking for people who want to do call center work virtually. You need a pc/high speed. They contract with different big companies like disney cruise lines, AAA, ATT wireless etc. Check them out
alpineaccess.com
customercommunicationsco.com

16 Jul 2012 17:23 #3 by brenda
Hi! Interesting you should say this. I have an interview with them tomorrow. Thank you so much. :)

28 Jul 2012 22:24 #4 by CC
Good luck Brenda

01 Aug 2012 16:05 #5 by brenda
thank you Becky. Sweet of you. Maybe someone will see and think of me, you never know. :) Have a great rest of the summer. Brenda

01 Aug 2012 16:11 #6 by Blazer Bob

brenda wrote: thank you Becky. Sweet of you. Maybe someone will see and think of me, you never know. :) Have a great rest of the summer. Brenda

Brenda, are you still looking or did Alpine work out?

01 Aug 2012 16:15 #7 by brenda
Hi. Still looking. Because we have Century Link or the Old "Qwest" my computer speed is usually not high enough for them, are you looking for help? Does it have anything to do with our beloved Soldiers? Thank you. Brenda

01 Aug 2012 16:48 #8 by Blazer Bob

brenda wrote: Hi. Still looking. Because we have Century Link or the Old "Qwest" my computer speed is usually not high enough for them, are you looking for help? Does it have anything to do with our beloved Soldiers? Thank you. Brenda

Hi Brenda. Sorry, not looking for help. I just thought it would be of benifit to you for the thread to be clear to everyone that you are still looking.

Good luck.

Bob

01 Aug 2012 17:05 #9 by brenda
Yes! You are right Bob! Thanks

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds