25 percent discount on Fire Mitigation

02 Jul 2012 10:54 - 02 Jul 2012 11:43 #1 by JuryTreeCare
With all the devastating fires going on lately and also having family that has been effected by one, Jury Tree Care is now offering a 25 percent discount on all fire mitigation and defensible space tree work. We may not always be able to stop fires from happening but we can protect our homes as best we can before a fire comes. I am a trained arborist with great knowledge of how to mitigate properties and create a defensible space that will help protect your home from a fire. Call us now at (720) 924-6001 or email me at . , all you have to do is mention this ad to get the discount. Remember estimates are always free. Thanks for you continued patronage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2012 11:13 #2 by ScienceChic
Hey JuryTreeCare! Thanks for the offer, that's awesome!

Your title percent doesn't match up with what you have in the post, are you offering 20% or 25%? Either way, it's a good deal. Do you travel to the city too?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Jul 2012 11:32 #3 by Grady
See how my mind works, I read the title to be 25% off on Filet Mignon.

02 Jul 2012 11:45 #4 by JuryTreeCare
Thanks for letting me know, I went ahead and changed it. Yes we absolutely travel to the city, I am well verse in pruning and removal in all types of trees and environments, mountains or the city. Hope to hear from you soon.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds