If you need yard work this guy is AMAZING!

03 Jul 2012 14:38 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Michael is a hard worker and a super sweet kid. He came out today and did a fantastic job cleaning up the forest. You can reach him at #720-626-8964. He's only 13 but he is a hard worker and very mature. His rate is only $5 per hour. What a steal! I even tipped him extra because I was so impressed! Call him and you won't regret it.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jul 2012 19:57 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
Good to hear. But tell him to charge a little more, he will still get work.

03 Jul 2012 19:59 - 03 Jul 2012 20:30 #3 by MamaRama
Hey SG what all did you have him do??

03 Jul 2012 20:26 #4 by LOL
SG this sounds absolutely great and good for you. I remember the good old days when I used to go around the neighborhood and mow lawns and shovel driveways for a couple bucks. I didn't think this still happened in our legalistic/ liable society anymore with government regs.. Just use some good common sense and supervision and all should be cool. Good luck. And yeah $5 is too cheap.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Jul 2012 00:44 #5 by Sunshine Girl
I mostly had him do raking and bagging, but I did bring him in when it started to storm. He helped me with some office work and he was such a pleasure. I have had some teenagers out here to get some things done and I paid him what I paid the others which is $12 per hour. I agree that $5 was WAY to little and he was so sweet and appreciative. Give him a try because he is a really nice young man.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Jul 2012 08:48 #6 by MichaelRBarber
Hi this is michael how much should i charge and you can also contact me at . thanks

04 Jul 2012 09:07 #7 by Wily Fox aka Angela
very nice, SG! We'll keep him in mind when we start cleaning up some more around here

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds