Is Debt Keeping You Awake At Night?

24 Jul 2012 17:01 #1 by Tim_Canty Esq
With declining home prices and rising mortgage payments, some people will want to consider bankruptcy to stop a foreclosure or get 6 to 12 months of free rent if they can’t make payments. I specialize in helping folks who have debt or foreclosure problems. You can stop garnishments, foreclosures and harassment while keeping your assets.

I can also negotiate with your creditors to settle your debt if that is what you prefer and have reduced some as low as 25%. I know how to handle debt collectors.

I can help you settle for pennies on the dollar with IRS & CDR – in fact, some taxes are completely discharged in Bankruptcy. I also negotiate Installment Agreements, Offers in Compromise & Non-collection status. I am admitted to the bar of the U.S. Tax Court.

Beware of “Bankruptcy Consultants”, “Petition Preparers” and “Debt Settlement companies” who are not licensed or regulated. There are many scams out there and people who are distressed over finances are especially vulnerable. These people will not stand by you in Court and are hard to find after the damage is done. I will stand by you.

Real estate brokers will tell you that a short sale will look better on your credit record than a foreclosure. That’s not the whole story and there are often better options.

I have 29 years experience and am licensed in all Colorado and Federal Courts. I handle both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, whether business or consumer, and I give everyone a FREE consultation. I am a federally designated Debt Relief Agency and help people by utilizing the bankruptcy laws (among other options). I accept cases statewide and I have lived and worked in the Evergreen/285 corridor for 21 years.

Timothy Canty, Esq.
303-670-2185
[url=http://www.timcantylaw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.timcantylaw.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds