Hard Working, Motivated, and In Need of Part-Time Employment

03 Aug 2012 11:49 #1 by Chris Baker
Hi, My name is Chris Baker. I am 29 years old and seeking part-time employment here in the Conifer/Jefferson County area in either the construction/home improvement field, in which I have over 15 years experience or yard work or clerical/office work. I am more than proficient at Painting, Home Entertainment Installation/pre-wiring, Tile Work, Light Trim Carpentry, and otherwise knowledgeable around a jobsite or home improvement project. I have worked on landscaping crews many times as well so any yard work wouldn't be an issue. I also am a semester away from completing a Bus-Admin. and Logistics Mgmt. degree with many previous years in retail/sales (electronics mostly) and the service industry as well as having completed Leadership & Management training so any office work, sales positions, office assistant, personal assistant,etc. would be well within my grasp of understanding. Basically I am a well-mannered, respectful, polite, hard-working, dedicated, honest worker here in Colorado from North Carolina for the rest of the summer and possibly longer. Thanks for your consideration in this matter and I look forward to working with you in the future.- Chris Baker (828)406-5223 .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds