Looking for an Electrician....

18 Sep 2012 15:44 #11 by Wily Fox aka Angela
excellent, TPP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2012 16:51 #12 by HappyCamper
Glad they worked out we were very please with them.

11 Oct 2013 11:14 #13 by Photo-fish

Bailey - Pine - Conifer - area experienced Master Electrician available. Smaller projects preferred. Colorado Electrical Contractor license #3453. I am insured. Free estimates and bids. Call Dan @ 303-838-5658.
e-mail: .

:like: :like:
2 Thumbs up. Dan is the man.
He was the first to call me back.
He had the best price and was readily available.
He was even a bit early for his appointment. How often does THAT happen???
He addressed all my concerns and informed me on a few issues I was not aware of.
All my questions were answered completely. I am very satisfied and will not hesitate to use him in the future.

Thanks again Dan.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Oct 2013 11:39 #14 by pacamom
They are moving. I dont think they are staying in the area.

TPP wrote: Sorry, Royal Yoga, no time to call Gavin. Phil & I hit it off the minute we met, Good Guy. (Thanks Happy Camper & Wily Fox)
And what a Pro., Great to have another person take I can depend on to get the job done fast, completely, and professionally.
So, I HIGHLY recommend:
Phil or Jill 303-816-1336
We have a combined 42 years experience in Residental and Commercial.
Licensed Master electrician. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL. We do new service installs, add circuits, trouble shooting, code upgrades. EMERGANCY CALLS
(FREE ESTIMATES)
no hidden charges or fee's....A straight $49.00 per hour...Available 7 days a wk. NO RATE INCREASES WITH WKEND SERVICE CALLS.....There are other electricians, ask them what their rates are and experience in residental or commercial. There are surely a few great men in this field and are local..we all apprciate your consideration in using our services and being supportive to the local small biz guy. please call with any questions. We are Conifer based and have easy & fast access to our mountain neighbors, most service calls are same day. We are insured up to 1 million and have a Master Electrician with card.
We handle the Golden, Morrison, Tiny town, Conifer, Aspen park, Evergreen, Bailey. If you arent sure please ask.
LOCAL REFERENCES FEEL FREE TO CALL EVENINGS

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds