Looking for an Electrician....

11 Sep 2012 11:24 #1 by TPP
Have a few odds & ends that need taken care of...
Must be licensed & insured. Reasonable, dependable.
Recommendations Please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2012 12:26 #2 by HappyCamper
Here is some info on they guy we used to run power to our new garage they did a very good job pulled all the permits we needed and did all the wiring in the new garage and put of light fixtures.

We have a combined 42 years experience in Residental and Commercial.
Licensed Master electrician. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL. We do new service installs, add circuits, trouble shooting, code upgrades. EMERGANCY CALLS
(FREE ESTIMATES)
no hidden charges or fee's....A straight $49.00 per hour...Available 7 days a wk. NO RATE INCREASES WITH WKEND SERVICE CALLS.....There are other electricians, ask them what their rates are and experience in residental or commercial. There are surely a few great men in this field and are local..we all apprciate your consideration in using our services and being supportive to the local small biz guy. please call with any questions. We are Conifer based and have easy & fast access to our mountain neighbors, most service calls are same day. We are insured up to 1 million and have a Master Electrician with card.
We handle the Golden, Morrison, Tiny town, Conifer, Aspen park, Evergreen, Bailey. If you arent sure please ask.
Phil 303-816-1336 or Kurt 720-231-8704
LOCAL REFERENCES FEEL FREE TO CALL EVENINGS

11 Sep 2012 17:39 #3 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Looking for an Electrician....
I'll call tomorrow Thx...
Have somebody else as well...

12 Sep 2012 20:00 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
We had an issue at our place and Phil Lovato, electrician off Richmond Hill, did a great job today and got our neutral all fixed up and protected from future deterioration. Very reasonable rates. Their number 303-816-1336

13 Sep 2012 16:24 #5 by TPP
I have him coming over for estimate.

13 Sep 2012 17:47 #6 by HappyCamper
Not that it will get you any discount but please let them know that Bob and Kim recommended them.

They are very nice people.

13 Sep 2012 18:10 #7 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Looking for an Electrician....
Gavin Boley 303-816-9795 - did some excellent work for me, and very reasonable AND came out late evening last year when I had the lightning strike, got me up and running at least through the night and finished everything the next day!

15 Sep 2012 10:37 #8 by TPP

HappyCamper wrote: Not that it will get you any discount but please let them know that Bob and Kim recommended them.

They are very nice people.

I alreday did, but Jill didn't know "Happy Camper", I'll clarify later.

15 Sep 2012 10:39 #9 by TPP

Royal Yoga wrote: Gavin Boley 303-816-9795 - did some excellent work for me, and very reasonable AND came out late evening last year when I had the lightning strike, got me up and running at least through the night and finished everything the next day!

Thanks I like alot of estimates.

18 Sep 2012 15:39 #10 by TPP
Sorry, Royal Yoga, no time to call Gavin. Phil & I hit it off the minute we met, Good Guy. (Thanks Happy Camper & Wily Fox)
And what a Pro., Great to have another person take I can depend on to get the job done fast, completely, and professionally.
So, I HIGHLY recommend:
Phil or Jill 303-816-1336
We have a combined 42 years experience in Residental and Commercial.
Licensed Master electrician. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL. We do new service installs, add circuits, trouble shooting, code upgrades. EMERGANCY CALLS
(FREE ESTIMATES)
no hidden charges or fee's....A straight $49.00 per hour...Available 7 days a wk. NO RATE INCREASES WITH WKEND SERVICE CALLS.....There are other electricians, ask them what their rates are and experience in residental or commercial. There are surely a few great men in this field and are local..we all apprciate your consideration in using our services and being supportive to the local small biz guy. please call with any questions. We are Conifer based and have easy & fast access to our mountain neighbors, most service calls are same day. We are insured up to 1 million and have a Master Electrician with card.
We handle the Golden, Morrison, Tiny town, Conifer, Aspen park, Evergreen, Bailey. If you arent sure please ask.
LOCAL REFERENCES FEEL FREE TO CALL EVENINGS

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds