Community Art Classes

13 May 2013 18:23 #1 by sparkling4myking
Hello there!

I am a senior art education student at the University of Northern Colorado, as well as a proud native to the Conifer/Pine/Bailey area. I have a passion for leading children and adults to discover and appreciate the beauty that surrounds them. Having studied drawing, painting, photography, videography, graphic design, bookmaking, clay, and jewelry at a university level from many distinguished professors, I am prepared to educate children and adults in a great variety of creative pursuits.

Depending on the degree of interest, I am considering providing some artistic outlets for the mountain community during the summer. These outlets may range from one-day workshops to weekly or bi-weekly classes for elementary through adult age. I have a very friendly, engaging, and accepting approach to instruction and would be delighted to share my love of art and life with the community.

As I put together plans this summer, please let me know if you or your family are interested in attending various art classes.

Please feel free to call me at (303)956-7576 or email me at . .

I look forward to working with you!

Katrina Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds