looking for employment in conifer/aspen park area

16 Oct 2014 13:31 #1 by coloradochic
I have seven years’ experience working with the public at an agricultural insurance agency, were I had a multitude of responsibilities such as auditing claims submitted by the adjusters, answer phones, overseeing scanning department, shipping company store items to agents, collecting time sheets.
Prior to working in the insurance industry I ran my own cleaning service for six years my responsibilities included giving estimates, advertising to obtain new clients, cleaning of houses and offices, taking calls and answering any questions or concerns.
I also groomed canines and felines for approximately a year. I will work hard to prove myself and gain the knowledge to be successful in any field. I am an honest, hardworking individual who needs someone to take a chance on me and let me get my foot in the door. I'm basically looking for a long term job where I can retire at eventually. Although I may not have the skill set you are looking for I can tell you this when I stared my prior job I had absolutely no clue what working at an insurance company entailed but within 3 months I was audition claims and within two years I became a supervisor so I feel confident that whatever job you may have in mind for me I will excel at. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you would like to know more I will be happy to send you my resume.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2014 15:51 #2 by pacamom
Safeway and Sonic had help wanted signs posted in the past week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coloradochic

16 Oct 2014 16:06 #3 by coloradochic

16 Oct 2014 16:11 #4 by pacamom
There is also a job fair up here October 21. Here is the link from this website.

mymountaintown.com/forum/5-community-new...tober-21-2014#326214
The following user(s) said Thank You: coloradochic

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds