Cut Christmas Trees for $$$

19 Nov 2014 06:35 #1 by Andy
I've secured the highly visible lot in front of the Coney Island Hot Dog stand in Bailey to sell Christmas trees. Highway 285 is well traveled and is the scenic corridor linking Denver, Aurora, Littleton and Highland's ranch with the Breckenridge Ski Areas, Georgetown and Buena Vista.

I've already submitted and received approval from CDOT, I will be creating signs out-of-pocket to promote the lot and will handle the advertising and social media at my own expense and on my own time. On site I will provide outdoor Christmas music, hot chocolate and coffee, balloons and s'mores over an open campfire for the kids, and the cash and credit card processing as well as eating the credit card processing fees.

I simply need someone willing to find trees of various sizes, cut the trees and bring them to the lot, all at their own expense using their equipment, trailers, chainsaws, etc. and manpower.

I will split the profits 50/50. At $10 per foot as the going rate for a Christmas tree ($70 for a 7' tree), this could be highly profitable for both parties!

Contact me ASAP.

Andy 303-816-9182

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds