Do you need a housekeeper?

21 Nov 2014 18:26 #1 by coloradochic
Are you looking for a reasonable priced housekeeper, I am looking for a few houses to clean in the conifer and aspen park area I also will go so far as pine junction and evergreen. I don't charge buy the hour like some of these ridiculously priced cleaning agencies I charge buy the house and what the customer needs are.......an example would be...3 bedroom 2 bath house general clean takes me approximately 3 to 4 hours at a cost of 80.00 this also depends on where you live higher elevation (up in the hills) would cost slightly more due to driving time and gas cost. I offer general and deep cleaning for weekly or biweekly customers. I know if I was hiring a cleaning person I would feel more comfortable having one individual come ever time verses a grew of different people coming in each time. I give free estimates and know how to do a outstanding job that my clients love. Give me a call or text me 720-839-0220 if you have any question or just want to set up an estimate. Please leave a message if no answer as I might be on a job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds