Social Media & Marketing Intern Wanted at My Mountain Town

05 Jan 2015 13:45 #1 by MyMountainTown
Job Description

Would you like to gain experience in social media marketing, business to business advertising, business to consumer marketing, and learn how to analyze marketing results and adjust tactics to improve effectiveness? We are looking for a business-inclined high school or college student to help our growing business better serve our local community in promoting Shop Local! We will provide training, can flexibly work with your schedule, and offer a glowing college or graduate school recommendation for a job well done!

A little about us: My Mountain Town is an online community resource for mountain Jefferson County and Park County. The owner is a former scientist turned stay-at-home mom who pores over data, voraciously consumes the latest marketing tips and techniques for useful nuggets to apply and improve our model, and geeks out over analytics and adjusting methods to constantly grow and better serve our advertisers and community. Our Facebook and Twitter pages have some of the largest followings of any mountain business, but there's always more to do. If you'd like to help us reach the next level, give us a call!

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown
twitter.com/MyMountainTown

Contact Information
Business Name: MyMountainTown.com
City/State/Zip: Conifer, CO
Local Phone: (720) 608-0285
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Website Address: mymountaintown.com/

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds