Artistic Stone & Masonry, Inc in Evergreen is Hiring

07 Apr 2015 14:46 #1 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Shared on our Facebook page by Beth Peileke Bratz:
Artistic Stone & Masonry, Inc is looking for several people to join our team. If you have a drivers license/ transportation, are hard working, dedicated, and enjoy building beautiful things with your hands, you might be perfect for us! Please message me if you are interested or call (303) 838-7633. Please pass our information along if you know of someone needing employment that may not be online.

Job details will include but not limited to:
Heavy lifting
Making cement
Laying stone
Laying cider block
Setting up and breaking down scaffold
Driving construction machinery

Don't know how to do any of that? It's okay, we will teach you if we see potential. We are a fun crew that works very hard in outdoor conditions. Beautiful Colorado as our back drop! We look forward to having YOU join our team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2015 16:52 #2 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Artistic Stone & Masonry, Inc is looking for several people to join our team. If you have a drivers license/ transportation, are hard working, dedicated, and enjoy building beautiful things with your hands, you might be perfect for us! Please message me if you are interested or call (303) 838-7633. Please pass our information along if you know of someone needing employment that may not be online.

Heavy lifting
Making cement
Laying stone
Laying cider block

Don't know how to do any of that? It's okay, we will teach you if we see potential. We are a fun crew that works very hard in outdoor conditions. Beautiful Colorado as our back drop! We look forward to having YOU join our team.

www.artisticstoneandmasonry.com

www.facebook.com/artisticstoneandmasonry

03 Jun 2015 07:51 #3 by MountainWelcomeCrew
They are still looking to hire. New update posted by the owner, Beth Peileke Bratz , on our Facebook page:

We are still looking for several people to join our team. If you have a drivers license/ transportation, are hard working, dedicated, and enjoy building beautiful things with your hands, you might be perfect for us! Please message me if you are interested or call (303) 838-7633. Please pass our information along if you know of someone needing employment that may not be online.
Heavy lifting
Making cement
Laying stone
Laying cider block

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds