Searching for home plant care service

01 Feb 2016 10:31 - 01 Feb 2016 17:15 #1 by LuvMyPlants
I need a reliable person with plant experience/green thumb to water my indoor plants this March while I'm out of town. If things work out I need this person to also water my outdoor plants & garden while I am away in the warm months. Must have references, etc. and 4WD vehicle to access my Indian Hills home. For quality plant care I will pay well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2016 17:04 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome to My Mountain Town LuvMyPlants! I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but we'll put this out there on social media to see if we can find someone who does!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Feb 2016 17:14 #3 by LuvMyPlants
thank you!!

08 Feb 2016 18:54 #4 by DT
Hello LuvMyPlants!
I live in Evergreen and would love to talk to you about caring for your plants and garden. I have an extensive array of houseplants myself (too many if you ask some...) and enjoy my container flowers and tomatoes on my deck in the spring and summer, much easier to keep safe from the deer and elk. I can provide any references you need.

Thanks
Debbie
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds