Looking for a Babysitter/Nanny?

31 Mar 2016 14:15 #1 by .
My name is Carmel Russo, I am 24 years old. I live in Pine and I have my own transportation. Currently, I am the full-time art teacher at a Pre-K through 8th grade school. In addition to teaching, I lead the after school programs for the acting and speech. I have a wide range of experience in working with children. In the past I was the co-director at a Chicago camp for 5 years for children ranging in ages 4-12. I was responsible for organizing and training the counselors. I also taught the cooking and art classes, which to me was the best part of the job! I have worked as an outdoor adventure camp counselor here in Colorado. Each week, we went on new adventures; riding bikes, kayaking, canoeing, and hiking.

These experiences, plus my years of babysitting (references upon request), have taught me responsibility, loyalty -as well as- fun and creative activities for your children. You can count on me giving 100% of my attention to your children. I am trustworthy, easy going and a loving person.

Weekdays, I am available after 4 pm and weekend days and nights.
Once the school year let’s out (end of May), my time will free up. I will be available during the day as well.

Any questions can be answered through a phone call or email.

Carmel Russo
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Cell: 847-769-3003
Home: 303-816-9283

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds