i9 Sports now hiring basketball site manager at Elk Creek Elementary

28 Nov 2018 18:27 #1 by i9Sports
i9 Sports is looking for a responsible, well organized individual to manage the in-the-gym activities of our youth basketball league at Elk Creek Elementary School in Conifer on Wednesday evenings, Jan. 16 to March 6. Hours are approx. 5:30 to 8:45. All candidates must be over the age of 21 and possess strong communication skills. Ideal candidates will have experience working with kids and a desire to learn sports management. We are a customer service-oriented company so those who have had experience “Wowing” customers have a leg up on the competition.

This is a part-time position that requires weeknight work. The manager will need to deliver bulky sports gear, so a truck or SUV is advantageous. All applicants are subject to a National Criminal Background check and will be required to become first-aid certified.

The i9 Sports Site Manager is a hands-on role responsible for managing the game day operations and the on-court customer experience.

Gym/Game Day Responsibilities:

• Oversee game day operations

• Court setup and breakdown

• Ensure program operates on time

• Conduct parents' meetings when required

• Point of contact for all in-gym inquiries including resolution of all disputes or conflicts

• Answer customer questions and proactively interact with the parents at the gym

• Manage/direct a group of volunteer coaches/instructors to ensure a positive experience for both the players and parents

• Distribute all pertinent information to coaches/instructors

• Serve as the on-court official/referee liaison

• Act as a replacement referee or team coach when necessary (this is rare)

• Organize equipment for daily distribution

• Manage special events at the gym (such as Picture Day)

• Manage the sale of merchandise on-site (shorts)

• Perform other duties and special projects as required

Based in Tampa, Florida, i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise in the United States with over 1,000,000 members spanning more than 700 communities from New York to Hawaii. i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, and baseball.

An employee-owned company, i9 Sports was founded in 2003 by CEO Frank Fiume on the principle that the number one reason kids play organized sports is to have fun, not to become the next draft pick. Reinventing the youth sports industry, customers enjoy the i9 Sports Experience which emphasizes fun, safety and convenience as well as teaching the value of good sportsmanship.

Contact Information:
i9 Sports
Bill Stahl
7260 West 28th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303) 462-1520
(303) 785-8797
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.i9sports.com

Website
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!

See our website for more information, or call 303-462-1520.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds