Looking for dynamic, highly motivated, creative sales leaders!

31 Jan 2019 12:54 #1 by JeanieBoymel
NYL History: New York Life hired its first female agents in the 1890s setting a precedent for female leadership in the company. Are you looking for a career with more growth potential? Financial advisors receive the highest annual pay increases amongst other in-demand jobs.

CVP of Multi Markets Kimberly Fisher shared with NAIFA how we're identifying & developing so many female financial professionals.

Attracting and Retaining Female Financial Professionals
By Ayo Mseka

Women are very successful in our business. I believe it has to do with their ability to connect with people and their emotional intelligence. Women are also natural caretakers, and when you talk about finances— especially insurance—it’s an emotional discussion.

Also, women consumers tend to take a backseat when it comes to their personal finances. For example, they don’t know what they don’t know, and they are fearful to ask questions because they do not want to sound “uninformed.”

Women advisors can help break down the barriers for women consumers and enable them to take a more informed seat at the table when it comes to securing their financial future.

We are looking for a dynamic, driven, and creative sales leaders with a proven track record of sales, management performance, and a history of success. Our employees have grit and inspire our team daily. Highly motivated and coachable individuals are encouraged to apply. New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment products and services. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn our clients trust and loyalty. If this sounds like a career path you might be open to looking at, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.!

Wholistic, Personalized Financial Planning

Altitude Financial Partners
303-503-5036
altitudefinancialpartners.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds