Platte Canyon High School looking for assistant cross country coach

23 Jun 2019 14:29 - 25 Jun 2019 14:17 #1 by i9Sports
Platte Canyon High School in Bailey is looking for an enthusiastic assistant cross country coach for this coming fall. We are an up-and-coming team that took second in the state last year on the girls side, and have a lot of boys who were freshmen last year who are ready to bust out. Practices are Monday-Friday from 3 to 5 p.m. from mid-August through October. We run on all sorts of trails in the area, and we do a lot of "extras" to get us to perform at our peak, but we also have a ton of fun. If interested, please contact Bill Stahl at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!

See our website for more information, or call 303-462-1520.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds