Veterinary Client Care Position Available at Sano Hospital
Veterinary Client Care Position Available at Sano Hospital was created by Sano
Veterinary Client Care Position Available
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the voice of Sano and have a direct relationship with clients. The relationships you will develop are incredibly rewarding as you see patients grow and thrive. You will be the first voice a client hears when calling about a new puppy or kitten, or an ill or injured animal.
About the Job
• Schedule surgeries, wellness visits and emergencies.
• Greet clients upon arrival and facilitate appointment
• Answer telephones and manage multiple lines
• Record keeping and invoicing
• Detail oriented and comfortable multitasking
• Basic computer and typing skills
• Compassion, empathy and ability to work with concerned and grieving pet parents
• Previous experience in customer service
• A love of the area and getting to know the clients and their pets
• Health Care Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Pet Care
• Pet Food Discount Programs
About Sano Hospital for Animals
Sano is a full-service veterinary hospital in Conifer established in 1975. It has been under the current owner since 2003. We provide general wellness care, surgical care, hospitalization and critical care. While a general practice, our mountain location make emergency care a large part of the practice. We also provide veterinary care for humane society animals and the practice owner provides care for the canine athletes of The Iditarod..