Youth sports site manager needed at Platte Canyon High School
Youth sports site manager needed at Platte Canyon High School was created by i9Sports
Expanding youth sports provider is looking for responsible, well organized individual to manage the on field activities of our programs at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE AREA. All candidates must be over the age of 21 and possess strong communication skills. Ideal candidates will have experience working with kids and a desire to learn sports management. We are a customer service-oriented company so those who have had experience “Wowing” customers have a leg up on the competition.
This is a part time position that requires weekend work. Candidates will be moving bulky sports gear, so having a truck or SUV is important. All applicants are subject to a National Criminal Background check and will be required to become first aid certified.
The i9 Sports Site Manager is a hands-on role responsible for managing the game day operations, the on-field customer experience and pre-season, local marketing campaign.
Field/Game Day Responsibilities:
• Oversee game day operations
• Field setup and breakdown
• Ensure program operates on time
• Conduct parents meetings when required
• Point of contact for all on-field inquiries including resolution of all disputes or conflicts
• Answer customer questions and proactively interact with the parents at the field
• Take registrations for all i9 Sports programs at the field
• Manage/direct a group of volunteer coaches/instructors to ensure a positive experience for both the players and parents
• Distribute all pertinent information to coaches/instructors
• Serve as the on-field official/referee liaison
• Act as a replacement referee or team coach when necessary
• Organize equipment for daily distribution
• Manage special events at the field (such as Picture Day)
Manage the sale of merchandise on-site (mouth guards, drinks, etc.)
Perform other duties and special projects as required
Based in Tampa, Florida, i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise in the United States with over 1,000,000 members spanning more than 700 communities from New York to Hawaii. i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, and baseball.
An employee-owned company, i9 Sports was founded in 2003 by CEO Frank Fiume on the principle that the number one reason kids play organized sports is to have fun, not to become the next draft pick. Reinventing the youth sports industry, customers enjoy the i9 Sports Experience which emphasizes fun, safety and convenience as well as teaching the value of good sportsmanship.
7260 West 28th Avenue Wheat Ridge CO 80033
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!
See our website for more information, or call 303-462-1520.