Hiring Assistant Managers at new Jimmy Johns coming to Evergreen

17 Mar 2020 17:06 - 17 Mar 2020 17:09 #1 by caseywbush
Hi Everyone! We live over by the Brook Forest Inn and our family is opening a Jimmy John's franchise up at the exit by I-70 and are urgently hiring for Assistant Managers to start (in training) April 6th. So far, we are on target to still open on May 5th even with all the Corona chaos going on, even if we just open the drive thru, delivery and take out option. If you are, or know someone that is interested, please reply to this message or have them reach out to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'd love to provide more information. We'd love to hire local. We'll also be hiring in-shoppers and delivery drivers in April. Thanks!

Casey
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2020 21:27 #2 by ScienceChic
That's fantastic! Wishing you the best success in your new venture! My kids will be very excited to hear this news, they love Jimmy Johns. :)

Thank you for posting your job offering, please keep us updated as to how things are going. Good luck!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds