Jimmy Johns Evergreen Hiring- Managers in Training, Team Members and Delivery!

15 Mar 2021 14:49 #1 by caseywbush
Jimmy John's Evergreen is hiring for:
- Managers in Training
- In shop Team Members
-Delivery Drivers

Come work in a great atmosphere at the local Jimmy John's in Evergreen! We are immediately hiring for the 3 positions listed above and would love to speak with you soon! Please copy the links below to see details, apply and schedule an interview!

Manager In Training: got.work/cwb_enterprises_llc/a17648b4
Team Member: got.work/cwb_enterprises_llc/fef9e8b9
Driver: got.work/cwb_enterprises_llc/4581ad86
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2021 09:33 #2 by MountainWelcomeCrew
From Casey in a local FB group:
Short staffing has been so tough on everyone, and I want to thank this awesome Evergreen community for your continued support to us (Jimmy Johns). We've had to randomly close on a Saturday at 4 because we had a sick manager, or, have had slower deliveries because one of our drivers got rear-ended and we have 1 driver for 8 deliveries, or no driver at all....all the businesses have a story getting through this, and we so appreciate your continued visits because seeing your faces so often is the best part of our day! I really do love this community and the support we see during these CRAZY times! I didn't see this coming, ha.

That being said, like everyone, we are hiring! Text 98104138 to 31063 to get an application for Assistant Manager, Delivery Driver or In-shopper!

Here are links as well:
Delivery Driver:
got.work/cwb_enterprises_llc/4581ad86
Assistant Manager:
got.work/cwb_enterprises_llc/a17648b4
Inshopper:
got.work/cwb_enterprises_llc/fef9e8b9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds