Painting and Tiling and More.......

26 Aug 2010 09:51 #1 by Tsunami
Good Day to all the 285bounder's !

I am the owner of N2 Designs LLC and I specialize in painting and tiling. I have adopted a new pricing policy this year in regards to my work and so far the response from Pinecammers has been great and I am hopeful for the same sort of response here.

I am now doing work at the rate of $15/hr and you the customer supply the materials.

I will give you a time frame for the project and if for some reason it goes past the time frame specified, you only pay for the time frame I quoted you. These are hard times and I am along with everyone else just trying to make a living.

You can get a quality job done for a very reasonable price.

Please feel free to check some of my work on my web site (my work is displayed in the banner, more pictures are currently being added) [url=http://www.n2designsllc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.n2designsllc.com[/url] and call today for an estimate on your project.

Some customers comments:
Hey Everyone,
Tom came over and painted our great room and hall and it looks AWESOME!!!
Tom worked around our schedule, put up with our dogs (worth a million) showed up on time, was neat and clean and the best thing is that it took less time than what was quoted!!!!!!!
We have a few more items we will be asking him to help us with in the near future (one will be tiling).
If you have any painting needs I highly recommend him!!!!
If you have checked around which we did, I think you will have a hard time finding a better price.
He also helped hubby take down the big buffalo head which was also worth a million to me as if he didn’t help him it would have been my job. huge grin
Thanks again Tom!

Kim and Bob Conroy

I contacted Tom for some interior painting and tile work - prepping our house for sales. In short he did great work, was timely and easy to work with. First off Tom was here at 8am sharp every day - even a day with over a foot of snow - most contractors I have worked with up here don't show till 10 at best and weather results in a lost day of work. Not Tom.
He takes pride in his work - no short cuts and is very reasonable! He knows painting - not just some guy who has painted a few rooms in his time.
He also did some flooring work. I needed some ideas on how to fix a laundry room floor and he was helpful in figuring it out. I didn't have enough matching flooring - so he went shopping on his own and found something that worked.
As we got to crunch time, he helped us in a number of other ways - helping us move boxes and plants. We recommended Tom to a neighbor and they were pleased as well. Andy - 216-702-0211 - call me if you have any questions.

In addition to tiling and painting, I started another business back in 1990 doing web and graphic design. I started this business with the idea that after many many years in the construction field, eventually my body would wear out and wanted to have something to fall back on. I also realized that no matter how good or bad the economy is, businesses need to advertise. Even though there are many 'web designers' out there, a professionally designed site can increase your exposure to potential clients. To view my site and see some more of the work I have done and pricing please feel free to visit [url=http://www.lionsheaddesigns.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.lionsheaddesigns.com[/url]

ATTENTION!!

If you use me for one of my services, painting, tiling or web and graphic design, and mention that you saw my ad on 285bound I will discount my prices by 10%

Have a great day and God Bless

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2010 21:10 #2 by CC
Could you please return our calls.
303-816-0828

12 Nov 2010 21:18 #3 by CC
Do you warranty your work because we have a serious problem.

13 Nov 2010 11:52 - 14 Nov 2010 08:13 #4 by Dilbert
We won't have Tom do work again - not happy and won't go into details but his painting isn't much better.

13 Nov 2010 12:37 #5 by mountaindollar
We did have Tom do painting for us and he did do a wonderful job.

Not sure what is going on with him but will be asking him not to use us as a reference anymore until he makes good on everything and gets his ducks back in a row.

Tom if you read this please remove our names from this post and return Becky's calls she is a friend and we discussed this the last time which you did make good on so please contact Becky and do the right thing.

Thank You,
Bob and Kim Conroy

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds