Mechanic Needed-repair not needed per local mechanic TY

23 Dec 2010 11:58 - 12 Jan 2011 14:52 #1 by pound dog mom
Tis’ the season and of course the car needs repairs can anyone recommend an inexpensive reliable auto mechanic? I have a Chevy blazer 4x4 it is a 1994 and they are saying it needs some type of idler arm??? What do I know? Thanks for any references.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2010 13:48 #2 by JMC
O'Malley's on 285 and Roland Valley has always done reasonably priced work for me. Honest for sure.

12 Jan 2011 10:59 #3 by JE Autoworks
I can take care of this for you. I can do it for half the cost on labor. You can pick the part up or I will do it and only charge you cost. Check me out on the Pinecam. Here is my thread. http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119754

Thanks. Jason

12 Jan 2011 14:52 #4 by pound dog mom
thank you so much, my husband took the car to one of the local mechanics recommended and guess what they said it was not a needed repair - so once again all of the 285bounders helped me save $$$$ thanks everyone.

12 Jan 2011 15:42 #5 by ComputerBreath
It isn't a needed repair unless you want to go 4-wheeling or put the vehicle into 4-wheel drive.

12 Jan 2011 15:43 #6 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Mechanic Needed-repair not needed per local mechanic TY
they checked out the arm and did not see any play in it at all, so they felt confident that there was nothing wrong with it at this time. keeping fingers crossed they are right!

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds