30% Discount!!-Karraker Chiropractic

24 Jan 2011 15:59 #1 by chirodrk1
Hello 285bound community;

I would like to offer a 30% discount on your intial consultation, examination and treatment. To receive this discount simply contact my office to schedule an appointment and mention this post. I look forward to meeting you and helping you with your chiropractic needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2011 08:43 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 30% Discount!!-Karraker Chiropractic
This sounds like a pretty good deal.

27 Jan 2011 16:18 #3 by chirodrk1
Hello CinnamonGirl

Thanks for your response. Savings is savings and sometimes it encourages people to come in and try something they may be a little hesitant about. Anyway, I thought it was so neat that you responded because I had read one of your posts under Dr. Danielson's forum and wanted to respond to you but wasn't quite sure how. You mentioned a collie I believe with acid reflux, I have a product that I use with infants and adults alike for acid reflux. It would work I'm sure with animals as well. It is put out by Metagenics and it is called Dairy Free Ultraflora plus. It costs around $35.00 and I think you would be very happy with the results. If you were still interested. I plan on doing some articles in the future about infants and nutrition. I just received a call today about a six week old baby suffering from acid reflux and wondering if there were any wholistic or natural remedies to help. Well I hope this helps and you can let me know.

To Your Health,
Dr Greg

01 Feb 2011 08:42 #4 by CinnamonGirl

chirodrk1 wrote: Hello CinnamonGirl

Thanks for your response. Savings is savings and sometimes it encourages people to come in and try something they may be a little hesitant about. Anyway, I thought it was so neat that you responded because I had read one of your posts under Dr. Danielson's forum and wanted to respond to you but wasn't quite sure how. You mentioned a collie I believe with acid reflux, I have a product that I use with infants and adults alike for acid reflux. It would work I'm sure with animals as well. It is put out by Metagenics and it is called Dairy Free Ultraflora plus. It costs around $35.00 and I think you would be very happy with the results. If you were still interested. I plan on doing some articles in the future about infants and nutrition. I just received a call today about a six week old baby suffering from acid reflux and wondering if there were any holistic or natural remedies to help. Well I hope this helps and you can let me know.

To Your Health,
Dr Greg

Thank you Dr. Karakker. I would love to check that out. I am wondering how that works for acid refulx. Does it work differently than regular acid reflux medicine?

02 Feb 2011 12:37 #5 by chirodrk1
It is not really a medicine CinnamonGirl, but a wholistic or naturopathic product. It is the normal flora found in the G.I. tract. Its similar to that which is found in yogurt but a lot more of it and in a dairy free environment.

Dr. Greg

03 Feb 2011 19:37 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Thank you Dr. Greg,

Sounds great. I used to have issues I think I should try it.

04 Feb 2011 18:34 #7 by chirodrk1
So I can have it up in my Bailey office on next Tuesday, Feb 8, if that would work for you. Let me know.

Dr Greg

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds