Hey Everyone Stop 4 Gas

27 Jan 2011 16:24 #1 by Sean1981
Hey are you low on gas. Do you want great coffee. Stop for Gas at Stop 4 Gas on highway 285 in windy point. I am working part time here so I can asure you of great service

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2011 20:18 #2 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Hey Everyone Stop 4 Gas
Did not know it was back open. Great I always used it for my break when working in that area

27 Jan 2011 21:29 #3 by Sean1981
Replied by Sean1981 on topic Hey Everyone Stop 4 Gas
come on by from 6-am to 9-pm

27 Jan 2011 22:18 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Hey Everyone Stop 4 Gas

Sean1981 wrote: come on by from 6-am to 9-pm

Sean, what do you offer besides coffee? Is it like it was, or something different? My wife loves that iced coffee moka(?) dirnk that was like a frosty.

28 Jan 2011 12:22 #5 by Sean1981
Replied by Sean1981 on topic Hey Everyone Stop 4 Gas
Hello nothing likethat right now. I am just helping out for a while at nights and I wanted to post on here and if you give me ideas like the iced coffee and other stuff we would be happy to help you with your ideas. we do have the mini mart up and running. but i will make sur there is fresh coffee untill 8pm as we close at 9pm and not too many people come in the store. Thank you and have a great day

28 Jan 2011 18:09 #6 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Hey Everyone Stop 4 Gas

Sean1981 wrote: Hello nothing likethat right now. I am just helping out for a while at nights and I wanted to post on here and if you give me ideas like the iced coffee and other stuff we would be happy to help you with your ideas. we do have the mini mart up and running. but i will make sur there is fresh coffee untill 8pm as we close at 9pm and not too many people come in the store. Thank you and have a great day

I stoped in for coffee today. I would suggest turning up the thermostat.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds