Income Tax Preparation

03 Feb 2011 12:49 - 18 Feb 2011 06:52 #1 by Deerwhistle
Don't let the name fool you. My name is Mike Livingston owner of Arvada Tax. I live and office in Pine Colorado. I would like to help you prepare your Income Tax returns. I have made a few changes this year of which I would like to make you aware. I no longer am located in Arvada!

1st - I have 2 locations as I did last year. I have moved my main office to 16097 Old Stagecoach Rd., Pine, CO. 80470. I will be taking appointments here on M-W-F.

2nd - I also have a NEW secondary office located at 7475W. 5th Ave., Suite 203, Lakewood, CO. 80226. This is on the South East side of 6th and Wadsworth Blvd. My office is in the South East corner of the second floor. I will be taking appointments here on T-T-SA.

3rd - I will be taking Sundays off this year. My e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. My phone number is 303-838-4083.

4th -I have a website at www.arvadatax.com . This new site has a wealth of information and many features which I think most of my clients can utilize. Please browse through the new site at www.arvadatax.com .

We are rapidly approaching the new tax season. The new changes to the tax law may improve your tax liability. I would be glad to help you with your taxes again this year. I can also prepare state returns for each state.I have listed most common items that you will need below to complete your tax return. I charge for each form I have to complete for each return.

My standard prices are listed below.

1040 $40 1040-EZ $35
Sched. A or D $25+ Non Cash Contribution $20+
Sched. B $ 5 Child Care Credit $ 8
Sched. C or E $40+ Education Credits $ 6
W-2s, 1098, or 1099 $ 2/each Sched. EIC $ 5
Depreciation $15+ Employee Business Expense $20+
Moving Expense $10+ Business Use of Home $20+
Injured Spouse $20 Reprint Fee $10
Colorado Free Other States $30+/-
E-Filing $15 1040-X Amended $40 +
Consultation $75/Hr Previous years $45+

In order to process your 1040 quickly and accurately please scan and/or e-mail, fax, or send me all of the items below that pertain to your return. Please include:

1) Full names, birth dates, social security numbers of self, spouse, and all dependents.
2) Present address, phone numbers, e-mail address.
3) All W-2's, 1098's, 1099's, etc., any tax forms, documents, correspondence, pay stubs, etc. that you received or may be relevant.
4) All information regarding purchases and sale of stocks during the year.
5) Purchase and Sale dates and prices for all stocks sold during the year.
6) Amount of any contribution to an IRA, Keogh, or SEP.
7) Child Care expenses paid, name, address, and SS# or EIN of provider.
8)Moving Expenses (For moves of at least 50 miles) including hotel, storage, and transportation, disconnect and reconnect utilities, etc., Dates of moves.(where did you live throughout the year).
9) Total Student Loan Interest paid and Total Tuition paid.
10) Bank Routing and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit.

Please e-mail or call me for a detailed list of information needed to complete: Schedule A - Itemized Deductions, Schedule C -Small Business, Schedule E -Rental property, Moving expenses, Home Office, Employee Business, Travel, etc.

For E-Filing please bring, fax, or email picture Ids for you and your spouse as well as social
security cards for everyone claimed as dependents.

All documents and information can be submitted in the following ways:
1. Fax to (303)816-0152.
2. Scan and e-mail to: . (PDF attachments preferred)
3. Mail to: Arvada Tax, 16097 Old Stagecoach Rd., Pine, CO. 80470.

After I receive your information I will call or E-mail you back with any questions and let you know how things are looking. When your forms are completed, I will contact you to schedule appointment or send them to you via US Postal Service (for an additional charge). You will then need to review them, sign and date, and mail in envelopes which I will provide. There will be instructions showing where to sign and date and staple W-2's, 1098's, & 1099's. Please call or e-mail to set up an appointment. My phone number is: (303)838-4083. My e-mail is . . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mike Livingston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2011 12:54 #2 by Nobody that matters
Pssst.... It's spelled "Preparation". :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

18 Feb 2011 06:57 #3 by Deerwhistle
Replied by Deerwhistle on topic Income Tax Preparation
I would be glad to help with your taxes this year. I can also prepare state returns for each state. I charge for each form I have to complete for each return.

My standard prices are listed below.

1040 $40 1040-EZ $35
Sched. A or D $25+ Non Cash Contribution $20+
Sched. B $ 5 Child Care Credit $ 8
Sched. C or E $40+ Education Credits $ 6
W-2s, 1098, or 1099 $ 2/each Sched. EIC $ 5
Depreciation $15+ Employee Business Expense $20+
Moving Expense $10+ Business Use of Home $20+
Injured Spouse $20 Reprint Fee $10
Colorado Free Other States $30+/-
E-Filing $15 1040-X Amended $40 +
Consultation $75/Hr Previous years $45+

Mention you saw this ad on 285boound.com and receive a $10 discount.

Thanks for looking.

Mike Livingston
Arvada Tax
http://www.Arvadatax.com
303-838-4083
F(303)816-0152

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds