Thinking about trying Chiropractic see what others say!

21 Mar 2011 08:48 #1 by chirodrk1
Hello Everyone,
I came across this article and had to post it. It is some of the latest research out there and you can see that many people are using chiropractic for many different back and health related conditions and seeing great results from it. Again I would encourage you to call or email me with any questions you may have concerning your health conditions or back problems. You could also post any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them and help in any way I can. Thank You!!

To Your Health;
Dr Greg

No Shortage of Happy Chiropractic Patients
Survey shows majority who utilize chiropractic care for their low back pain report "a great deal" of benefit.

By Peter W. Crownfield, Executive Editor

The past 12 months have been good - very good - for the chiropractic profession in terms of data supporting the efficacy of chiropractic care. For starters, consider the Wellmark pilot study that suggests chiropractic reduces both costs and need for surgery;1 the Milliman USA analysis that concludes, "pinal patients who seek chiropractic coverage have materially lower health care costs than those who do not";2 the Consumer Reports reader survey that found "hands-on" therapies, led by chiropractic care, were the top-rated treatments for back pain sufferers, with chiropractic receiving the highest satisfaction-with-care ratings (significantly higher than MDs);3 the "Mercer Report" that suggests chiropractic compares favorably to most therapies covered by health benefit plans and is "likely to achieve equal or better health outcomes";4 and the final report on the Medicare demonstration project, which notes that 87 percent of patients surveyed gave their DC a satisfaction score of 8 or higher and 56 percent gave a perfect 10.5

The latest thumbs-up comes courtesy of a survey analysis published in the June 2010 issue of the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine.6 The analysis, based on data from the 2002 National Health Interview Survey, revealed that 60 percent of U.S. adults utilizing CAM therapies for back pain reported "a great deal" of benefit. Chiropractic was used most frequently (74 percent of respondents) and had the highest success rate (66 percent reporting significant benefit).

Read the remainder of the article at: http://www.dynamicchiropractic.com/mpac ... 7&id=54838

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds